Friday, March 9, 2012

Was it good? Also, what songs were performed? It's now playing at Planet Hollywood [formerly Aladdin]. I'm probably going to see it. ♥|||I have seen the Fab four. They put on a wonderful show. They have been at Alladin/Planet Hollywood for a couple years. I actually got to see the band develop over the years. They started by entering sound-alike competitions at Beatles conventions. They perform absolutely EVERYTHING, live. They use no backing tracks or sequencers of any kind. Their bassist, Ardy, recently had a major heart operation. He is back, in top form.

The show changes slightly as they try to keep it fresh. But you will hear all the popular hits played. They also change costumes to match the period.

They have a web site. I've included the link, below. I have also included a link to a YouTube clip. Don't worry, the person who posted the clip, does clear up the picture quality a few seconds into the clip.|||I ma sorry but I have not seen it but from goldstar you can get tickets for much chaper sometimes they are evne free !!

http://vegasuncovered.wordpress.com/2008…

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment