Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am going there Friday to spend the day, and I want to know which restaurant is the best and why.

I have eaten at Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood before.|||My two personal favorites are:

House of Blues: the BEST shrimp po'boy I've ever had (including the many I've had in New Orleans) and they have live music at night.

Raglan Road: GREAT Irish food and live music almost always. Really cool atmosphere, too.

If you just want counter-service, Earl of Sandwich has amazing soups and sandwiches.

Hunter Kelly
http://www.guide2disney.com
http://www.guide2disney.com/blog|||Chef Mikeys.
It is the totall bomb!!
I was there, The food is great!|||rainforest.me and my wife eat there all the time|||I love Bongo's Cuban cafe. The food is full of flavor and it isn't to expensive. The food really tastes special. It isn't just a kids place like the Rain Forest. In the evenings they have great live music and Latin dancing and I think they still have salsa lessons.
Don't pass it up and don't be afraid to try the yucca with mojo (pronounced mo ho) it is excellent.|||We always eat at Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express. Great selection and great value.. well value for being in Disney World! haha|||Wolfgang Puck's Express is very good. We also love the House of Blues. Great sweet iced tea.|||RC and PH arent that great IMO. there is a lack of really good restaurants at DTD. I only usually get a sandwich and a salad from Earls or ice cream at Ghira. Fultons was okay. Stay away from Bongos too pricey and food is not worth it.

There are better selections outside DTD IMO|||Fultons Crack House . or wolfgang pfucks

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment