Tuesday, February 21, 2012

are more Planet Hollywoods I can try maybe the one in Orlando was just having a bad day. I was wanting to see if anyone had opinion Thanks|||When I was going to culinary school 7 years ago, the Orlando, Planet Hollywood was apart of my "Sanitation & Food Safety" class. Our proffesor got information through the Florida Board of Health that the Planet Hollywood in Orlando had been closed down 8 times due to "unsafe & unsanitary" practices ,(I would go into detail, but, you probably wouldn't like it!).

Needless to say, I've kinda "shyed" away from those type of restaurant's! lol|||There are several other Planet Hollywoods, but I have to say that they suck overall. There used to be one here in Arizona but it closed down because no one ever ate there...it's now a Cheesecake Factory. It just goes to show that actor's can't do EVERYTHING...especially restaurant ownership.|||I agree, it's a theme place. Thats why people go. Otherwise, it's overpriced, fast service, lousy food. They don't care if you return, they have a captive audience. It's what it is!!!|||I just ate there in March with my sister. I was totally unimpressed by the selection and the quality of the food. Stick to a place like Olive Garden or Chili's and blare music on your IPOD|||There more Planet Hollywood restaurants out there...just not in the Orlando area. I think that in general places like that can be either hit or miss. I've been there before and the food was all right - not really anything out of the ordinary for the touristy area it's in.

As a suggestion, try going outside of the Disney/Universal areas. On Internation Drive there is a neat place called TuTu Tango, and there are lots of really great places in the Dr. Phillips area. :)|||over priced and not enough for your money food ok though|||I think all of those restaraunts like Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Cafe are so overrated. You are paying for the atmosphere (which isn't that great) instead of the food. I have however found one exception. The Rainforest Cafe is great. The atmosphere is awesome. You really feel like you are in a rainforest and the food is EXCELLENT!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment