Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Its been over a month since i booked a suite at the planet hollywood towers in las vegas. I called the hotel directly the guy said I would be charged half now & the second half after our stay. He also said I would receive a confirmation email. So i am about to pay my bill that room is suppose to be on & I see nothing. I am looking Through my emails & received no confirmation for the room. I never bothered with the email because Ive never received one & i always get my room. Now i am worried because my reservation has not been charged to my card. The room now is a $500 difference. What are the chances of this being one big scam or then not honoring my reservation a month ago?|||I would call the hotel and see if they have a record of the reservation. The charge may not have gone through as early as they expected it to. If they don't honor your reservation, then look elsewhere - there are plenty of other places to stay in Vegas.|||if u book thur u credit card and notify to u bank or bank card company to notify what happen u can report them as not approve confirmations u can get money back|||Call them. It's certainly not the only hotel in Vegas and not in any way one of the best.|||Call them and ask for the manager and tell them what happened... its probably a mistake.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment