Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm a small share holder in BUCA, it was announced a week ago that BUCA would be bought out by Planet Hollywood for $0.45/share, and that planet hollywood would begin buying shares on August 12th. How do I sell my shares to them? the price of the stock hasn't gone to .45 yet like I was expecting it to. I haven't really been notified that an offer has been made for the company. Do I wait for them to come to me, or should I be proactively doing something? |||they have your name and address, they will come to you. If you go to a broker and have him do something, they'll just keep some of your money. I even had a single share of Gulf oil in a ESOP plan that I didn't know about. The share was given to the state and it was listed in the paper as address unknown. I called the state and got the $75 I was owed.

Congratulations, hope you made some good money.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment