Thursday, February 9, 2012

as im going their on honeymoon in 18 days are they ok hotels? the travel agent reccomemded them i cannot afford 5 star|||I apologize for not being able to answer your question from a personal stand-point as I have never stayed at either of these properties...but I did find a video tour of the Waikiki Aqua Wave as well as a site for the Planet Hollywood Vegas...I wish you congratulations on your Marriage and Have a Wonderful Honeymoon~~Aloha~~E Komo Mai~~

I know this was not one of your requests but I have Posted my list of some things to do on Oahu...hope you don't mind and you find it helpful.


Things to do on Oahu...(Waikiki)

Surfing
Swimming
Working on your tan
Outrigger Canoeing
Catamaran Sailing
Snorkeling
Shopping
People Watching
Torch Lighting on Waikiki
Eating /Drinking etc...
All Of the Above are within walking distance from your Hotel...

Aside from the normal activities on Waikiki Beach there is..

Hiking Diamond Head
Pearl Harbor Tour
Polynesian Cultural Center
Sea Life Park
Honolulu Zoo
Shark Diving
Waikiki Aquarium
Dolphin Adventure
Hanauma Bay
North Shore
Pineapple Plantation
Flea Market at Aloha Stadium(I believe on Wednesdays)
Ala Moana Shopping Center (Largest Out door Mall in the World)
Scuba Diving
Snuba Diving
Horse Back Riding
Zip Line
Jet Skiing
Para Sailing
Dinner Cruises
Luau
Helicopter Tours( you will be able to see water-falls from the air)
Deep Sea Fishing Charters etc...
There is also a Water Park
Beaches Beaches Beaches
The List Goes on and on...Aloha Enjoy A Hui Ho

Source(s):
Edit...and DON'T forget to hang at "Dukes"...the VERY best Restaurant/Beach Bar in the WORLD

Source(s):
http://www.dukeswaikiki.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/lasvegas

Pick up the Oahu Saver book...you can find them everywhere...they have some good deals on Activities! Also download the 'Trip Advisor' site I gave above..
The Best way to get around is Public Transportation...Traffic on Oahu is outrageous...so I would only rent a car for a day or two to get to the other side of the Island..North Shore|||Planet Hollywood is okay.

As for the Aqua hotels, I would recommend booking another hotel (not in the Aqua chain of hotels). My experience, despite what their website looks like, was the worst hotel I have ever seen! It was not at the Aqua Wave but another of their Aqua hotels close by. I can only assume that if they run one hotel poorly, they run them all poorly. I would have rather slept on the beach than in that hotel. FYI, I did change hotels immediately after seeing the room.|||You can go to TripAdvisor.com and find your hotels and comments from past guests.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment