Friday, February 17, 2012

I'll be traveling to Vegas in August by myself. I already have reservations at Planet Hollywood for 2 nights but I am considering switching to Hooters for the price. I would save about $60 total. This would only be 2 nights of my trip and i'll be switching hotels again later in the week (Ceasar's Palace & Flamingo). This is my 4th time to Vegas but don't know what to expect at Hooters as a single female. Never been in the hotel before. Would a single female feel uncomfortable ? Or is there anything i should look out for? And is it worth me switching just to save a few $$?|||I've stayed at Hooter's twice...the room has always been clean and I've never had a problem. Last time I went I spent 3 nights at Hooter's and 2 at Paris. The room at Hooter's was better. Women are always shocked to hear that I like staying there, but I don't know why. Nothing happens at Hooter's that's any worse than the rest of Vegas.
Have you ever been to Hooter's restaurant? The atmosphere is the same...men AND women hanging out, drinking a few beers, and having fun.
The biggest reason you may want to switch is if Planet Hollywood is still under construction. The noise would drive me crazy.|||You shouldnt feel uncomfortable at all as a woman staying there. Compared to just about everything else in Vegas, the Hooters atmosphere is actually pretty tame. The woman actually have MORE clothes on than your average Vegas cocktail waitress.

As to whether or not it worth the savings, I would stay with Planet Hollywood for $30 a night. The reviews of the rooms at Hooters havent been spectacular and since it isnt the biggest place in town, there isnt really all that much to it. Planet Hollywood will have more to offer and its in a better location. I would stick with the reservation that you have.|||What he said =).

The only additional consideration might be a desire to have a room on the South end of the Strip for a couple of nights. While Hooters itself doesn't have much to offer, it would put you within easy walking distance of MGM Grand, NYNY, Mandalay Bay, and Luxor... so if you'd like to be conveniently located to check out the attractions/shows, etc that those properties have to offer, then you might appreciate spending a couple nights near them. (Especially considering the Planet Hollywood puts you within easy walking distance of the same properties that Flamingo and Caesar's do.)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment