Friday, February 3, 2012

I've developed an ulcer RIGHT before my trip to Vegas. >.< Some hotels I've stayed at in other places had mini-bars in lil fridges; anyone know if Planet Hollywood rooms are the same? I'm hoping I can bring good-for-my-tummy foods with me since eating is going to be a problem.|||I stayed in a newly renovated room at PH in March, and it did NOT have a fridge. They charge you a fee if you request one.|||I can't tell if they have the mini-fridge in all of their rooms, but I found a review where it said they had one in the 2 bedroom panoramic suite.

But I did find this on lasvegas.com. At the bottom of the page where it says "Planet Hollywood Details" scroll down to standard room amenities. It says "refrigerator (upon request)"

http://www.lasvegas.com/resorts/planetho鈥?/a>

hope this helps! I hope the fun of vegas will get your mind off of your ulcer.|||Call them and ask and ASK them to remove all the standard fill items because IF you remove them even if you dont use and put back, they charge you. Had a friend do that at another hotel because of her brother's medicines, etc. Just explain you have a medical condition where you need to store items, they could possible bring in a portible one if not one in room normally.|||I ma pretty sure that that when I stayed there that we did not have a fridge, many of the hotels will put a fridge in your room if yuo request one for a charge I think its normally about $15 per day. You can call them here
Phone: 702-785-5555
Toll Free: 1-866-919-PHRC (7472)|||When you reserve the room you can request one with a mini frig. If you booked a room with a mini bar, it should automatically include the frig. Check out the PH website below and call them direct with any questions. Good luck and have fun.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment