Friday, February 3, 2012

Looking to have fun with my friends in Montreal. Thinking about Planet Hollywood or hard Rock Caf茅.
I believe both closed. Is anything similar to this in town?|||I think you should try the Kitchen Gallerie. The style is not the same, but the attitude is beyond amazing!|||I would suggest Carlos and Peppes on Peel downtown just above Ste-Catherine. It's mexican and has a varied menu. Ask to sit upstairs.
I find the closest to the Hard Rock and Planet Hollywood in Montreal are Carlos and Peppes but also Three Amigos (on Ste-Catherine near Guy St). I find Carlos has a much tastier menu.
Cresent Street also has a few restaurants that are like the Hard Rock - which might explain why they closed the HR Cafe since it was in that area. Come to think of it, check out Cresent Street.|||There is one near my house, corner St Catherine & Lambert Closse. You are bound to find one on St-Catherine.

火车采集器
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment