Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trying to decide between the Terrace Studio at the Cosmopolitan or the One Bedroom Suite at Planet Hollywood Towers. Any suggestions?|||The Cosmo is one of the most unbelievable places I have seen in my entire life. The architecture and the atmosphere was insanely awesome. It cost $3.9 billion dollars to build. Celebrities from LA go there for there vacations to hang by the pool. So I would strongly recommend the Cosmo.|||The only thing on your list that PH doesn't really offer is a good pool. It has a pool, and the pool is okay, but it's not great. Otherwise, I think you'll be quite happy at PH. It attracts a young crowd, has some good places to party, and is in a good location on the strip. The prices are usually very good, and there is no resort fee at PH.

I also like Caesars and Venetian/Palazzo. They both have a lot going on in and around them, and the rooms are very nice (Venetian/Palazzo rooms are all suites). They have some of the best clubs on the strip as well. They are a bit more expensive than PH. The pool area at Caesars is great, and Venetian usually has a pretty good pool party going on.|||I think Planet Hollywood Towers is a really good place. I have seen it and its really nice. Now the choice is yours so best of luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment