Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, I'm going to Las Vegas 29th Oct. Should I book shows such as Stomp, Bite, or Blue Man Group in advance or will I be able to book them when I get there - do they book up quickly? (I'm staying a Planet Hollywood so will I get priority for Stomp?)

Which shows would you recommend.
Thanks|||I went to see Mamma Mia while in Vegas, I just booked it while I was there, a couple of days before I wanted to go!
Also had no problem booking blue man group while there either!
However if you want to see someone like Celine Dion, you definately need too book before you go!
Travel agents can help with this, or if in vegas,just go to the hotel to book it!|||Yes!!!! I would they get really booked up!|||Depends on what you want to see. Some of them you can get in right away. I would NOT recommend the Blue Man Group, my husband loved them but my daughter and I did NOT. I really enjoyed Mama Mia. Have fun and bring warm clothes, it's getting chilly here at night.|||You must see the Blue Man Group. Okay big shows Like "O" should be ordered in advanced, the "BMG" on a week day other
than Friday advance tickets are not needed. ANYTHING on a weekend will need advanced booking.|||The hottest shows often sell out, so I'd recommend buying tickets now. Don't leave it to chance.

In general, there's no priorty for hotel guests for their shows - unless you're a VIP.

I'd go with Stomp, Blue Man, or almost any of the Cirque Du Soleil ones - with the exception of Zumanity.|||Yes you need to book now. If you wait until you get there it will be too late. Go to these web sites.
Vegas.com

http://www.vegastickets.com/

http://www.justgreattickets.com/las-vega鈥?/a>|||Stomp currently has a 20% Off discount for online orders:
http://www.smartervegas.com/Shows/Stomp_鈥?/a>

Bite has a 2-for-1 coupon which you can print right here:
http://www.smartervegas.com/Shows/Bite/t鈥?/a>

So for Stomp I would book in advance for Bite I would just take the printout and present it at the boxoffice.

If you worry about the shows selling out then that can only happen with "blue man group" and "stomp" and not likely that will happen but if you want better seats you might want to order in advance.

There are some other good discounted shows with 2-for-1 discounts you might also find interesting like Hans Klok (w/ Pamela Anderson and more...)
More show discounts: http://www.smartervegas.com/Shows.aspx

Enjoy your trip ;)|||Yes you should. They tend to sell out fast depending on the day you're planning on seeing one. Check out the websites below.|||Book before you get there.

Has anyone seen the Monty Python "Spamalot" at Wynns? I VIP tickets in December.|||yes and now, they fill up fast and some are sold out months in advance,, been there done that many times|||it's better you book ur shows b4 u reach Las Vegas.|||Blue Man is awesome, i would definitely book in advance as they may sell out.|||just got back from vegas yesterday had nothing booked in advance seen ka, blueman group etc and had no problems booking the tickets over there most shows are on twice a day ie 730 and 930|||You will have to book your shows in advance. As far as Stomp is concerned, hotels usually have packages for their guests that will include tickets to the show. Check with Planet Hollywood
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/planet-ho鈥?/a>
you might be able to get a discount or free ticket to Stomp out Loud.

Las Vegas Shows list:
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/shows-lis鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • mediterranean recipes
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment