Friday, March 9, 2012

Traveling to Vegas on a weekend getaway with my girl friends (ages 23-25). Any advice on where we should stay? We were considering: Caesar's Palace, Mandalay Bay, Planet Hollywood, The Hardrock, or The Palms. We would like to be around the younger crowd with great nightlife. Thanks for your help :)|||mandalay bay|||Palms caters to the younger professional crowds. Hard Rock is young and wild and not as professional as the Palms. Mandalay Bay is more relaxed and pool oriented. Planet Hollywood is th wilder and more California styled. Caesars is a more sophistacted crowd. Decide which you would prefer to be around and go with it.|||Hoes are welcome everywhere... and its summer... so the "younger" whore it up crowd will be basically everywhere... caesars palace is very nice and you can shop it up for some skanky wear at the giant mall before you go get drunk and take some guys back to your hotel room

remember.. not EVERYTHING stays in vegas.... like STD's which vegas is the most common place for people to get std's.. but have fun with that debauchery|||Weekends are spendy. If you have a car and you are only going to be there for the weekend check out the Orleans. 1.5 mile straight shot to the heart of the strip, good buffet, large inexpensive rooms. Seriously the place is really well rated for a mid range hotel. If it was not the weekend then the prices on stip hotels are much much cheaper.|||Mandalay Bay is really nice, but I would suggest something in the middle of the strip like Cesar's Palace. Thats pretty much smack dab center. Have fun! I just got back from Vegas with my Husband and we had a blast. It's adult Chuck E Cheese.|||Based on my experience, I don't know why, but MGM attracts a lot of hot young males. You and your girl friends won't be disappointed.

But I always suspect those hot young males might be gay. And MGM is the place they come to cruise.|||Caesars Palace or Planet Hollywood

Hard Rock and The Palms aren't on the strip so I wouldn't bother staying there if I were you.

Mandalay Bay is beautiful but it's too far from everything.|||They're all pretty good but I wouldn't stay at the palms or hard rock (location wise). I go every year and I liked MGM best in terms of the crowd.|||You can stay at my house|||agree with glass above.. but since you mentioned liking the younger crowd you do have to consider The palms|||Palms or stay at Caesar's and you can walk to anywhere you want to go.|||Mandalay Bay hands down best place out there.|||MGM|||Monte Carlo

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment