Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Me and 6 of my friends are going to Madame Tussauds, the wax museum for my birthday and I was wondering whats a good restaurant to go to in Times Square. :-)

I don't want to go to a very expensive place either due to my parents will be paying.

--> I heard about Planet Hollywood, Fridays, Applebee's, Carmines, Olive Garden and Pizza places...

Any other suggestions to add to the above???|||Can never go wrong with Junior's. They have been a landmark in Brooklyn for years and have a great restaurant in Times Square. Also the best cheesecake in NYC|||Dallas BBQ
Qdoba Mexican Grille
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
John's Pizzeria
Park Cafe|||Junior's.

orr my pick would be the view its in the marriot in times square its on the roof its like 70 floors up lol and it rotates 360 degrees<3|||hard rock cafe? its not too far from madame tussauds in times square

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment