Friday, March 9, 2012

Planet Hollywood or Planet Unicorn. And why?

Travel > Travel (General) > General - Travel (General)|||Alpha Centauri because it was where the Jupiter 2 was going before they got lost in space.|||I'd go to planet unicorn, kill one, and kill myself with it's horn. Geez... |||Planet Unicorn. Those horns they have fetch big money in China.|||NEPTUNEEEEEE!|||Uranus!
LOL|||Planet Unicorn.

I'd bring enough back to start a farm and then open Planet Unicorn (the restaurant).|||Planet Manicorn.

|||Planet Unicorn. 'Cause I bet there are some faeries there...and where there are faeries, there is magical faerie dust.|||I'd go to Saturn. It's as far out into the deep solar system as you can go, and still be able to spot Earth (it would be the wee blue dot in your lower right-hand corner). ^__^

Catch is...I'd want to be genetically re-engineered so I can *survive* unaided and butt-naked, on both *Earth And Saturn too*. This way, once the vacation's done, I could come back to earth *way stronger and tougher* than before, since I'd be adapted to the extreme cold, atmospheric pressure, and *High Gravity*.

Heh. Didn't think of that one did you? I wouldn't *quite be* superman, but it would be close enough for *me*. ^__^

That'll work....|||I'd go to wherever my relatives are from 'cause they certainly aren't human!
Planet Hollywood because I have been there, no other reason.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment