Friday, March 9, 2012

Ok, let me explain a bit about what I am looking for in terms of what I want to do. I don't really even want to "walk down an isle" I just want to rent a dress and stand there and get married and what not.. I dont need to dance or do all that stuff.. I am pretty simple, it will be just my fiancee and I and I just basically want to wear a dress and get pictures. ha. I definately don't want to be cheesy though and do the elvis thing.. so here is a list of all the chapels, if someone could give me some advice on some of these places, like go here or stay away from this place.. etc..

A Elvis Wedding Chapel
A Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
A Little Chapel in the Garden
A Little White Wedding Chapel
A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
Allure Wedding Chapel
Always and Forever Wedding Chapel
Belleza Wedding Chapel
Bonnie Springs Wedding Chapel
Chapel Fiorenza
Chapel of the Bells
Cupid's Wedding Chapel
Embassy Terrace Wedding Chapel
Faithful Love Wedding Chapel
Graceland Wedding Chapel
Greek Isles Princess and La Dolce Vita Wedding Chapels
Hartland Mansion
Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel
Hollywood Wedding Chapel
Lakeside Weddings
Las Vegas Villa
Las Vegas Weddings at the Grove
Lily of the Valley Wedding Chapel
Little Chapel of the Flowers
Little Chapel on the Corner
Little Church of the West
Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
Montelago Village Resort, Lake Las Vegas
Planet Hollywood Wedding Chapels
Shalimar Wedding Chapel
Sweethearts Wedding Chapel
The Stained Glass Wedding Chapel
The Terrace
Tuscany Wedding Chapel
Vegas Adventure Wedding Chapel
Vegas Wedding Chapel
Victoria's Wedding Chapel
Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
Wedding Bells Chapel
|||Most of the chapels on Chapel Row are pretty cheesy. there are a few exceptions. I got married at the Monte Carlo hotel chapel. I would go for the hotel chapels over the strip ones just because they are nicer, and they provide everything for you. I planned my whole wedding over the phone!!!! The ceremony takes about 10 minutes or so. It can be as formal or informal as you like. Word to the wise. When you come out of the court house to get the license, DO NOT go with any of the limo drivers outside waiting. They try to sell you on their chapels for like $25!!!! You will get what you pay for!!!!! When we came out, there was a lilac colored limo complete with purple interior ready to take us to the Lavender Chapel down the street!!!! I don't even know if it's there anymore!!! It was 6 years ago. |||A Little White Wedding Chapel||| Some friend's of ours just got married in the Elvis chapel and had a blast!

The groom and bm rented Elvis tuxs
Elvis sung a song when she walked down the aisle
Did the vows
And then he broke out into viva las vegas and the the bridal party danced along!

They are hving a Las Vegas themed reception here in a few weeks for everyone to go to.

I am tring to find the video but cant find it now on anyone's myspace page. |||I'm not sure if it's on the list because I don't remember what it was called but . . . a friend of mine got married in the chapel at Tropicana. It was very pretty and had a (wait for it) tropical theme, lol. Then we moved over to one of the ballrooms for a small reception - but I don't think it was a requirement to have a reception on top of the ceremony. It was surprisingly nice for all being planned over the telephone - and I'm a caterer so I tend to analyze it anytime I go to a catered event.

Vegas is still a bit of a cliche - but it doesn't have to be cheesy or tacky. God knows it's what I'm going to do, lol!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment