Friday, February 3, 2012

I was staying at Vdara a while ago, and I was looking for a decent chain restaurant to eat dinner at. I knew there was a Planet Hollywood restaurant at Caesars palace, but the PH hotel is across the street, so I decided to go there. After walking around like an idiot for 20 minutes (passing the poker tables with dancing women several times) I was told that the nearest Planet Hollywood restaurant is AT CAESARS! WTF?|||That hotel has only been Planet Hollywood for a few years - it was the Alladin before that. The PH restaurant was in Caesars before there ever was a PH hotel in Vegas.|||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Holl鈥?/a>

My guess is that they're planning to close the restaurants so they didn't bother putting one in the new PH resort.|||lol :P

火车采集器
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment