Friday, February 3, 2012

I am visiting some family out here and have to meet some people down at planet hollywood. Today I drove near the strip and it was mobbed, what would be the best way to take down there tonight? Please don't tell me to mapquest, I want to hear from a local who knows the area! Thanks!|||Take Sahara Ave to Paradise Road (This is behind the hotel by the Monorail and across the street from the old fashioned McDonald's). Turn right on Paradise, then right on Harmon. You will see the entrance for Miracle Mile shops. The shops are connected to Planet Hollywood. You can find self or valet parking at this entrance.

This is the easiest way in.

Paradise goes the length of the strip and is the route used by cabs and shuttles.|||Planet Hollywood is the former Aladdin. I would take West Sahara to Rainbow/right to Spring Mountain/left to Las Vegas Boulevard/right|||Take Sahara East to I-15.
Take I-15 South to Flamingo Rd.
Take Flamingo Rd. East to Las Vegas Blvd.
Turn Right on to Las Vegas Blvd. South
Turn Left into Planet Hollywood (Harmon Rd.)

I-15 will get you South faster than the strip or Paradise Rd, Flamingo will be slow, but it's only a few hundred feet and once you get on the strip, you are only two lights from Planet Hollywood.

火车采集器
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment