Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm visiting Vegas in a few days and I am staying in Excalibur but I really want to visit Planet Hollywood. I'm pretty much doing everything on foot. I just I want to know how much walking I plan on doing or if I need to take a taxi.|||From the moment you leave your room (bearing in mind that most of the walking will be INSIDE the Excalibur, which is pretty big) it'll take you about 15 minutes walking to reach PH. If you are a very slow walker, maybe longer, but it's a really easy walk. Bear in mind that when I stay at Excalibur I walk all the way to Bellagio in 20 minutes, and Bellagio is further up than Planet Hollywood! You can and should do Vegas on foot, since it's all reachable (if you are on the Strip) and it's all very well connected by a great bus system (the Deuce along the Strip and the fantastic Ace for all the main areas of Las Vegas, including downtown, the shopping centres and 4 main areas along the Strip. Easy.|||Google maps says it's 1.1 miles to walk http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=excali鈥?/a>

The map is wrong though, you don't turn right on Harmon to get to the main entrance of PH. It's off Las Vegas Blvd.|||It鈥檚 a waste of money to take a cab. Planet Hollywood is within strolling distances from Excalibur, appr 1.4 miles. All you need to do is to take Las Vegas Blvd S north till you see the entrance of Planet Hollywood.

If i were you, I鈥檒l choose to walk and save extra for slots,lol. Anyway, it鈥檚 minutes away from Planet Hollywood.

Hope helpful:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment